Thursday, July 19, 2018

Does believing in God, Angels and an afterlife help people facing death?

OF course!

In studying psychology, sociology, philosophy and Anthropology what I found that was amazing to me personally is that it is more a question of: "Do you believe what you need to believe to survive your life?"

The question of whether God is actually real or not or the question of a higher power or even an afterlife is real or not, is not the most important question in keeping people alive all over earth.

The single most important question is:

"Do you believe what you need to believe to continue to stay alive?"

If the answer is "NO" you are dead sooner or later no matter what is real.

And if the answer is "No" you are almost always dead before your time.

Why?

Because most people who don't believe what they need to believe to survive their lives live in a sort of terror some or all of the time.

Living in a state of terror is not conducive to a long life ever.

You have to find a way to center even if it is Zen Meditation or something to allow your body and mind to heal itself. You have to eat food good enough for your body and mind to heal itself.

Or you just die before your time. Or you go crazy or get dysfunctional and die before your time(one of the two.).

Or you take drugs because you cannot live with the terror and the sleeplessness from the terror.

Why not just believe what you need to believe to have a long life instead?

This makes more sense.

By God's Grace

For example, if you believe what you need to believe to survive your life you logically wouldn't even need to take the hallucinogenic Sleeping pill that harms your short term memory: Ambien.

Because if you believed what you need to believe to stay alive you wouldn't ever need to take sleeping pills ever. And if you believe what you need to believe you might not need pain pills ever again too.

I didn't need pain pills almost ever and I didn't take sleeping pills ever and I never even went to a doctor at all really until I was in my late 40s and I was fine. But, after about 45 or 48 not going to a doctor for me could have been fatal and almost was by age 50. But, luckily for me my wife had gotten me to buy health insurance and start going to doctors more regularly and not just for stitches or a broken bone only like before when I was younger.

No comments: