Saturday, July 21, 2018

To Soul Travel is to fly with the angels through the Universe!

But maybe it's not for everyone sort of like piloting a plane or surfing a 50 to 75 foot wave is not for everyone either.

First, you have to be brave enough to actually do it. Then you have to get permission from the Universe (God) to do this. Then you need a good enough reason to be granted permission to do this before it is going to happen (especially if you are going off of earth like I began to in 1970).

IF you are staying within the atmosphere or seas or lands of earth soul travel is much easier but still there are many rules to follow just like in flying a plane or driving a car anywhere on earth.

Make a wrong move and you die in your physical body just like if you wreck a car or crash a plane. Same thing.

Looking back now I was amazingly lucky to be given directions by enough souls on my way to get to my destination Which was God in the core of our galaxy. I wanted God to spare earth from nuclear annihilation. I had already seen Maldek out beyond Mars (the present Asteroid Belt) when the planet was destroyed by nukes) (65 million years ago in another incarnation by our ancestors here on earth). So, I didn't want the same thing to happen to earth. So, I soul traveled to the galactic core to talk to God. Only problem was I was naive thinking God was there. Instead I found the leader of the Galaxy whose species creates galaxies like farms for their species. I asked if earth could be spared from nuclear annihilation and he said "Yes". And so it has been so far. But, he didn't tell me how he was going to accomplish this but now I know. Whether you see all this as science fiction or the truth is up to you. However, for me I experienced it so I don't really have a choice in this anymore. Seeing is believing after all.

By God's Grace

You can read about this starting with Chapter 2 in 7028 AD on the first Timeline.

No comments: