Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The Solar Logos of our Physical Sun empowers the Golden City Heaven now surrounding Earth

I've written before about this. But, it needs mentioning once again. The Heaven Realm I experienced first in 1970 (I had been told about it's existence as a child too) but didn't experience it first hand until I thought I likely was going to freeze to death in a blizzard white out that we had to just build a snow cave at night to survive on Mt. Shasta in 1970. Then in 2011 when the great earthquake and Tsunami hit Japan I was skiing at Bunny Flats and I saw that the Golden City Heaven was there with my older daughter and I. Then it followed my then 2000 Gold Lexus SUV down into Mt. Shasta and eventually to Oregon where my daughter lives and to the San Francisco Bay area where I live too. What appears to have happened is that the Golden Heaven surrounding all of earth now is for people passing on in situations like Cyclones, Hurricanes, Flooding and earth and weather events worldwide. I think the impetus for this came naturally from the 250,000 people that passed away around Christmas 2004 in Indonesia, Thailand, Ceylon, India and other places and Island there from the Earthquake and Tsunami that hit then. Banda Aceh then was almost completely wiped from the map in Indonesia at that time.  So, the Golden City heaven or "The Golden Heaven" now spanning the whole globe is there to pick up people now passing away in greater and greater numbers from Global warming and earth changes this century.

By God's Grace

Note: Though I did barely survive the near freezing to death experience we were not prepared for what we actually faced and had no ground cloths or tent just sleeping bags because as college students then we thought we could just stay in the Horse Camp Sierra Club emergency lodge at tree line. However, we never got there because the blizzard dropped to much snow. So, we barely survived with our lives and bodies intact in 1970. So, because of the era instead of checking ourselves into a hospital for exposure to the elements, instead we checked ourselves into a motel room for 4 days while we took turns getting into a hot bath and getting our fingers and toes and knees and joints to work right once again instead. After 4 days of sleeping and hot baths we were able to drive in a car home to Chico for one of us, Palos Verdes for another of us and I headed back to San Diego where I lived and went to college then.

This was the last time I ever went snow camping in my life. This near death experience was quite enough for me, Thank you.

But, I still love to ski and have ever since. I just don't camp out in snow after almost freezing to death that time. All my joints and muscles in my body hurt for around 4 years (to 1973 or 74) from this experience.

But, out of this experience came my understanding that if I had died that night that that was where I was supposed to have projected my soul  into that Golden City Heaven realm attached to
Mt. Shasta. So, somehow because of this connection and my connection to the Solar Logos (also called "The Great Divine Director" and "Lord Maha Chohan", the Golden Heaven now surrounds the whole earth powered by the Solar Logos or "Ruler of the solar System" to benefit all the beings who will pass away through the next few centuries from Global Climate change.

Humans in the past had wars to reduce populations. Now they are having global warming caused by human overpopulations to reduce populations. In both cases humans are responsible for these deaths.

This is something to seriously consider here for humanity.

However, the Golden Heaven realm is now available to pick up all these sacrificial lambs of mankind.

By God's Grace

No comments: