Wednesday, January 16, 2019

My father was valedictorian of his High School Class

But, I'm not sure he shared this with me likely because even though I was an A Student in Grade School mostly, I got blunt trauma childhood epilepsy from age 10 to 15. So, I'm thinking he didn't want to burden me with the pressure of competing with him. From 10 to 15 I could maybe get Cs and Bs mostly because were worried I might die then. So, he didn't want to unduly burden me with this knowledge. But, eventually my cousin who is a lawyer told me about this which made sense because of my father's intellectual brilliance and curiosity. He was very interested in staying healthy and eating organic foods and traveling to interesting places.

So, because of this I was raised a Lacto-ovo vegetarian in the 1950s. We shopped at "Foods for Life" which I don't believe still exists in Glendale anymore. It was near the Chiropractic College there in Glendale (which also might not be there anymore either) in the 1950s and 1960s when I lived there from 1956 until 1969. I went to Horace Mann Grade school and then moved near Glendale High School and went to Woodrow Wilson Junior High and then my first two years of high school at Glendale High School where John Wayne went also originally.  I outgrew blunt trauma childhood epilepsy at age 15. I didn't understand what all this meant until my son studied to be a nurse. He said the only kind of epilepsy people outgrow is childhood epilepsy which actually means a blow to the head causes this and then when your cranium (your skull) grows it relieves the pressures on your brain and you no longer have problems anymore of this kind. However, this "Mind over matter" point of view I used to survive this with no medications allowed by my father caused my present Intuitive state. I always had powerful abilities but the resources I had to muster to survive ages 10 to 15 likely helped create the really powerful trained abilities I have now in life.

When you are going to die if you don't develop your natural abilities it's a completely different thing.

Necessity is the mother of invention in life.

Often if you don't HAVE to do something to survive your life, you don't.

This likely is why I tend to survive many things that others don't ever since.

Once you learn these abilities they save your life over and over again.

By God's Grace

No comments: