I can give you what science I experience as an intuitive. This would likely be best.
My experience of healing has always been very personal. But, like when I visited Kathryn Kuhlman at the Shrine Auditorium in the early 1970s with my girlfriend it was also amazing in many ways.
So, I would say that angels are invoked in prayers and visualizations of Jesus and Angels and often singing like Kathryn Kuhlman used to sing "Aleluia" to invoke the holy spirit and then people would start to be healed then at the Shrine auditorium in Los Angeles. As an intuitive I found going to these meetings incredibly intoxicating in beings surrounded with the "Holy Spirit".
Though this might offend some of you, I would like to compare invoking the Holy spirit to the sacred act of Procreation in some ways. Only in this case the procreation in invoking 100,000 or more angels into a situation like I experienced with Kathryn Kuhlman and 10,000 to 20,000 people at once.
So, as this Holy spirit is invoked it is actually coming from the Divine Souls of all present who join with the holy spirit for the physical and psychological and spiritual healings of all present in a situation like that. (and by the way this is not limited to any one religion by the way).
It is a universal way of invoking the Holy spirit culturally for the mass healings of beings worldwide or on any planet or star in the whole universe.
So, the healing holy spirit actually comes through the people present who allow the holy spirit to be present in that moment and who feel safe enough in an environment to let it happen powerfully.
So, Belief and acceptance and the capacity to be comfortable around God energy which can be so powerful you are going to pass out literally from the power.
I find less people are capable of this these days than when I grew up.
Is this good or bad?
It's hard for me to judge because we have become different kinds of human beings now than we were in the 1970s. So, judging is for God to do regarding all this. What it is to be a human being is not what it was in the 1970s. That's all I can say for sure.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- Poll: 31% of Republicans want a different presidential nominee in …