Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sophia Loren

    • Sophia Loren is a really famous actress that began her career in the 1950s. My daughter who is 20 didn't know who she was so I looked her up so she and her friend could see who she is and was. I'm doing two articlesФеномен асимметричной растяжки: Софи Лорен | 5 сфер
    • Тайны Звезд - Софи Лорен
    • Пресса о звёздах | Женский журнал Journal-Dlja-Zhenshhin.Ru - Part 2
    • Голая Софи Лорен, различные эротические фото!
    • Софи Лорен голая на лучших фото
    • Софи Лорен голая на лучших фото
    • Who do you find to be the most attractive women alive?
    • Как сохранить красоту в любом возрасте: рекомендации от Софи Лорен
    • Софи Лорен голая на лучших фото
    • Софи Лорен голая на лучших фото
    • Rare Pictures Of Singers/Bands/Actors Thread! Part Uno.
    • Pop-o-matic Deluxe!: "Marriage Italian Style", 1964
    • The Mystery Spot: January 2013
    • Голая Софи Лорен, различные эротические фото!
intuitivefred888 at 12:12 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.