Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Friday, August 9, 2019

Buddy Holly - Not Fade Away -

Search Results

Knowledge Result

Video Thumbnail

Buddy Holly - Not Fade Away - 

YouTube begin quote from: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyTtFNGzFsEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyTtFNGzFsE
Lyrics


I'm gonna tell you how it's gonna be 
(Bop-bop-bop-bop) 
You're gonna give your love to me 
(Bop-bop-bop-bop)… More

Source: LyricFind

Available on


Spotify


Play Music


Deezer


iHeartRadio
Artists: Buddy Holly, Norman Petty
Genres: Jazz, R&B/Soul, Easy listening, Alternative/Indie, Rock, Blues, Pop
Other recordings of this song

Not Fade Away
Tanya Tucker · 1978

Not Fade Away
The Head Cat · 2000
People also search for
View 5+ more

Rave On (Buddy Holly)
Rave On
Buddy Holly

That'll Be the Day (Buddy Holly)
That'll Be the Day
Buddy Holly

Peggy Sue (Buddy Holly)
Peggy Sue
Buddy Holly

Pledging My Love (Johnny Ace)
Pledging My Love
Johnny Ace

Honky Tonk Women (The Rolling Stones)
Honky Tonk Women
The Rolling Stones

Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)
Brown Eyed Girl
Van Morrison

Mannish Boy (Muddy Waters)
Mannish Boy
Muddy Waters
intuitivefred888 at 10:07 AM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.