Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Constantinople is now Istambul, Turkey

It's kind of funny to me that I put Constantinople not thinking about the fact that it is called now Istambul, Turkey in these times in "How did we get HERE: Chapter 4". I had been doing research on the Council of Nicea which was why I was thinking Constantinople instead of Istambul, Turkey in Chapter 4.

About 2,660,000 results (0.62 seconds) 

Search Results

Istanbul (Not Constantinople)
Song by They Might Be Giants
  • Overview
  • Lyrics
  • Videos
  • Listen
  • Other recordings
Share

Overview

Images

The Four Lads -  Istanbul (not Constantinople)

The Four Lads - Istanbul (not Constantinople) - YouTube

www.youtube.com › watch
Lyrics

 

intuitivefred888 at 5:15 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.