Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Jan. 6 panel wants to talk with Ivanka Trump

  • begin quote from:
  • Jan. 6 panel wants to talk with Ivanka Trump

    White House advisor Ivanka Trump listens to her father U.S. President Donald Trump deliver remarks on supporting small businesses through the Paycheck Protection Program in the East Room of the White House April 28, 2020 in Washington, DC. An total of $659 billion has been allocated for small business loans in coronavirus relief bills passed by Congress.

    Rep. Bennie Thompson says the panel is asking Trump's daughter and then-adviser to talk, a major step for the panel closing in on the former President's inner circle

 

intuitivefred888 at 11:35 AM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.