Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Congressional Republicans panic

 

Google
Camera search
All
News
Images
Videos
Shopping
 

Congressional Republicans panic as they watch majorities ...

https://www.adn.com › nation-world › 2022/11/11 › cong...
19 hours ago — Republicans are calling for a delay in next week's Senate leadership elections, a direct challenge to Sen. Mitch McConnell's stewardship and ...
 
Top stories

Anchorage Daily News
Congressional Republicans panic as they watch majorities slip from
their grasp
19 hours ago

The Washington Post
Some Republicans call for delaying Senate GOP leadership elections
19 hours ago

The Spokesman-Review
Congressional GOP panic as they watch majorities slip from their grasp
intuitivefred888 at 11:40 AM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.