Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Republican Ron DeSantis reelected governor of Florida

 begin quote from:

Republican Ron DeSantis reelected governor of Florida

NPR1 hour ago

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis speaks after his projected win

Fox Business14 minutes ago

DeSantis wins reelection in Florida, 2024 decision looms over 2nd term

Yahoo News1 hour ago

Midterm election results 2022: Live updates as polls begin to close

USA TODAY9 hours ago

Midterm elections 2022: DeSantis cruises to second term as Florida governor

New York Post 1 hour ago

intuitivefred888 at 6:35 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.