Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Space News

  begin quote from:

NASA will leave its $4.1 billion rocket outside as Nicole approaches Florida

Ars Technica13 hours ago

NASA targeting new Artemis 1 launch date

WESH 2 Orlando3 hours ago

Cygnus Cargo Spacecraft Fails to Deploy Solar Array Shortly After Launch

GizmodoYesterday

James Webb Space Telescope's supercold camera bounces back from glitch

Space.com10 hours ago

Webb Telescope's Mid-Infrared Camera Is Fully Back in Action After Worrisome Glitch

Gizmodo7 hours ago


intuitivefred888 at 7:15 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.