Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Friday, May 17, 2024

Is Plasma a form of Matter?

 Here on earth the most common form of plasma we see is lightning. This is the most common form of plasma found on earth.

Begin quote from:

 
Plasma is often called “the fourth state of matter,” along with solid, liquid and gas. Just as a liquid will boil, changing into a gas when energy is added, heating a gas will form a plasma – a soup of positively charged particles (ions) and negatively charged particles (electrons).

What is Plasma? - Plasma Science and Fusion Center - MIT

MIT Plasma Science and Fusion Center
https://www.psfc.mit.edu › vision › what_is_plasma

intuitivefred888 at 1:27 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.