Intuitive fred888
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Monday, May 20, 2024
Trump lawyers call Robert Costello to the stand at hush money trial
begin quotes:
MSNBC News
Trump lawyers call Robert Costello to the stand at hush money trial
2 hours ago
The New York Times
Who Is Robert Costello, a Defense Witness in Trump’s Hush-Money Trial?
1 hour ago
Forbes
Trump Lawyers Call Robert Costello To Stand To Question Cohen's Credibility
1 hour ago
CNN
(1) Paralegal says he created a summary chart of calls between Cohen and attorney Robert Costello
LIVE
45 minutes ago
6:11
MSNBC News
'Wild card': Will Trump's team call Robert Costello as a witness?
Video
5 hours ago
Also in the news
7:27
Fox News
Robert Costello: I can prove Michael Cohen is lying, I am ready to testify
Video
3 days ago
6:31
YouTube
· MSNBC
'Wild card': Will Trump's team call Robert Costello as a witness?
Video
5 hours ago
More news
No comments:
Post a Comment
‹
›
Home
View web version
No comments:
Post a Comment