Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

'An impossible market:' The homebuying affordability gap is widening

begin quote from:

'An impossible market:' The homebuying affordability gap is widening


INTERACTIVE MAP
Find out where in the U.S. can you afford a home on your income

Home equity is near a record high. Tapping it may be tricky due to high interest rate.
A county map of the U.S., colored according to how much difference there is between the counties’ median household incomes and their median-priced homes. In the West, Florida and much of Tennessee, there’s a great difference in affordability — most of those counties are unaffordable. The Midwest is the most consistently affordable, along with Pennsylvania.
intuitivefred888 at 6:37 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.