Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Biden: The ‘dark forces’ confronted on D-Day ‘never fade’

 begin quote from:

Biden: The ‘dark forces’ confronted on D-Day ‘never fade’

U.S. President Joe Biden attends a ceremony to mark the 80th anniversary of D-Day at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial in Colleville-sur-Mer, France, June 6, 2024. REUTERS/Benoit Tessier
• Live Updates
Biden used his speech to mark the 80th anniversary of D-Day, drawing parallels between Nazi Germany and the threats facing Western democracies today
intuitivefred888 at 8:11 AM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.