Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Monday, July 8, 2024

Beryl hits Texas: Flooding

 

Click2Houston
Track flood waters in real-time as Hurricane Beryl hits Texas
6 hours ago

KHOU
Man on top of flooded truck rescued in Houston flooding
1 hour ago

Axios
Tropical Storm Beryl hammers Houston, Texas coast with winds, flooding
1 day ago
15:31
YouTube · LiveNOW from FOX
Hurricane Beryl turns deadly as millions are without power in Houston area | LiveNOW from FOX
Video2 hours ago

More news
intuitivefred888 at 9:53 AM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.