Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Saturday, July 6, 2024

Biden Family Imploding? "It's Shakespearean" say some!

 begin quote from:

'It's Shakespearean': Long-simmering tensions between Biden's family and aides spill out


‘We’re doomed’: Democratic lawmakers worry Biden’s interview won’t save his campaign

Some Senate Democrats are planning a meeting to discuss Biden next week
President Joe Biden, center, walks with his family on the grass at Fort Lesley J. McNair in Washington, D.C.
Jacquelyn Martin / AP

intuitivefred888 at 11:31 AM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.