Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

The Poolman is a very strange movie but it's definitely a comedy like Lebowski and Chinatown

I think it is meant to showcase people who are on the Autistic Spectrum because both Chris Pine and Danny Devito show symptoms of being somewhat autistic in their thoughts and actions. Annette Benning appears to be a therapist of Chris Pine's but it's hard to tell if she has actually been to college to become a therapist or not. So, I think the best way to describe this movie would be an Autistic Lebowski movie with Jeff Bridges and you get what I'm saying. It also is a little like Chinatown with Jack Nicholson too.

BY the way I totally love the ending on this movie. I think it's worth the wait. But, that's just me.

 begin quotes.

More
Tools
Poolman
R
2023 ‧ Comedy/Mystery ‧ 1h 40m
 

Poolman (2023)

IMDb
https://www.imdb.com › title
poolman from www.imdb.com
Darren Barrenman is an unwavering optimist and native Angeleno who spends his days looking after the pool of the Tahitian Tiki apartment block and fighting ...
Rating: 4.1/10 · ‎1,355 votes
‎Full Cast & Crew · ‎User Reviews (29) · ‎1 of 16 · ‎Ratings

Poolman | Official Trailer (HD) | Vertical

YouTube · Vertical
336.4K+ views · 3 months ago
2:29
Poolman tells the story of Darren Barrenman (Chris Pine), a native Los Angeleno who spends his days looking after the pool of the Tahitian ...
People also ask
Is Poolman streaming anywhere?
What is the Poolman movie about?
Is Poolman a comedy?
Is Poolman rated R?
Feedback
Cast
Chris Pine
Darren Barrenman
Jennifer Jason Leigh
Susan
DeWanda Wise
June Del Ray
Annette Bening
Diane
Danny DeVito
Jack
Ariana DeBose
Clancy Brown
Theodore Hollandaise
John Ortiz
Wayne/ Dirk Pfumpter
Juliet Mills
Mrs. Van Patterson
Stephen Tobolowsky
Stephen Toronkowski/ Blanche
Ray Wise
Van Patterson
View all

Poolman (film)

Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Poolman_(film)
The film follows Darren Barrenman (Pine), an unwavering optimist and native Angeleno, who spends his days looking after the pool of the Tahitian Tiki apartment ...
Reviews
Audience reviews
I actually really enjoyed this movie. Something new with homages to older films. I dont understand the hate surrounding this film. It was honestly one of the best movies ive seen in awhile. Chris pine did a fantastic job directing. It was a beautiful film with strong characters ...

More audience reviews (28)


intuitivefred888 at 9:07 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.