Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Saturday, October 19, 2024

Another series that my wife and I finished watching while in Santa Barbara was "Sweet Tooth" on Netflix

If you have never watched Sweet Tooth it is about a boy and his companions traveling around the U. S. mostly in an post apocalyptic time where all children born are hybrids who are human and animal combinations. It's sort of interesting to watch.

Also, regarding the URL it likely won't work I just realized unless you are running Firefox like I presently am. Blogging here at blogger.com (blogspot) I find the two best browsers to use are usually Chrome (because this is a Google Site) and I also like Firefox too. Both have their advantages and disadvantages for blogging here and blogger.com (blogspot). By the way you can get Chrome for Apple products and one for PCs too and the same for Firefox.

begin quote from: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=sweet+tooth+netflix
Images
Videos
News
Forums
Shopping
Web
More
Tools
Sweet Tooth
2021 ‧ Drama ‧ 3 seasons
OverviewCastReviewsEpisode guideWatch show
Cast
Christian Convery
Gus
Nonso Anozie
Tommy Jepperd
Stefania LaVie Owen
Bear
Kelly Marie Tran
Rosie Zhang
Adeel Akhtar
Dr. Aditya Singh
Dania Ramirez
Aimee Eden
Naledi Makel Murray
Wendy
James Brolin
the narrator
Neil Sandilands
General Abbot
See more

Watch Sweet Tooth | Netflix Official Site

Netflix
https://www.netflix.com/title/81221380
On an epic adventure across a postapocalyptic world, a lovable boy who's part human and part deer searches for family and home with a gruff protector.

Sweet Tooth

On an epic adventure across a postapocalyptic world, a lovable ...
More results from netflix.com »

Sweet Tooth (TV series)

Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_Tooth_(TV_series)
The series premiered on Netflix in June 2021, with a second season released in April 2023, and a third and final season announced the following month. The third ...
People also ask
What is Netflix Sweet Tooth based on?
Will Sweet Tooth have a season 3?
Is Sweet Tooth worth watching?
What is the story of the Sweet Tooth?
Feedback

Sweet Tooth (TV Series 2021–2024)

IMDb
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12809988/
A boy who is half human and half deer survives in a post-apocalyptic world with other hybrids.A boy who is half human and half deer survives in a ...
7.7/10
(73,935)
‎Sweet Tooth · ‎Episode list · ‎“Cast” credits · ‎Series Cast & Crew

 

intuitivefred888 at 10:40 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.