Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Monday, October 14, 2024

Harris warns 'unhinged' Trump is out for total power

begin quote:

Harris warns 'unhinged' Trump is out for total power

Democratic presidential nominee Vice President Kamala Harris speaks during a campaign rally in Erie, Pennsylvania, on October 14, 2024.
Analysis
The VP said the former president is ‘unstable’ as she sent a jolt of urgency through her campaign
Analysis Why education level has become the best predictor for how someone will vote

 

intuitivefred888 at 9:26 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.