Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Saturday, December 7, 2024

Assad appears to have left Damascus, Syria

begin quotes:
Syrian government appears to have fallen in stunning end to 50-year rule of Assad family
9 minutes ago

CNN
Syria rebels declare Damascus ‘free,’ claim Assad has fled the capital
LIVE23 minutes ago

Reuters
Syrian army command tells officers that Assad's rule has ended, officer says
21 minutes ago

New York Post
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad flees Damascus as rebels move into country’s capital
2 hours ago
The Jerusalem Post
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has left Damascus to an unknown destination
3 hours ago

More news
intuitivefred888 at 9:08 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.