Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Sunday, June 8, 2025

Newsom: Trump escalating the situation with Marine deployment threat

 

  • begin quotes:
    Newsom: Trump escalating the situation amid Marine deployment threat
    Just now5m ago

    Trump is “escalating the situation” with threats to deploy 500 Marines to the protests on the streets of L.A., Newsom said on social media.

  • 500 Marines on standby should they be needed in L.A. area, NORTHCOM says
    Just now17m ago

    Five hundred Marines from the 2nd Battalion, 7th Marines are ready to deploy and provide backup to the National Guard troops on the ground in L.A., U.S. Northern Command said this evening.

  • intuitivefred888 at 6:34 PM
    Share

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    ‹
    ›
    Home
    View web version

    About Me

    intuitivefred888
    I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
    View my complete profile
    Powered by Blogger.