Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Monday, April 6, 2026

Casualties reported from missile strikes in Israel

This looks to be a never ending war between Iran and Israel now with Casualties on either side for years to come. As long as Putin keeps supplying missiles and drones to Iran made in Russia this will continue. Now Ukraine, Iran and Israel are all suffering the same fate: PUTIN.

 

begin quote: 

Iran live updates: Casualties reported from missile strikes in Israel

Related:Trump says 'we're blowing up the whole country' if no Iran deal in 48 hours

 

intuitivefred888 at 12:44 AM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.