Intuitive fred888
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Wednesday, April 8, 2026
The US just had its warmest March ever
I was talking to a friend while we drove up mt. Shasta on Everitt Memorial Highway today. I said "I'm worried about the trees making it through this summer and fall an d he said that they likely will be okay. He said it's further downstream that might be a problem because of the ONLY 18% snowpack right now throughout the Sierra mountains which seems to include the Cascades at least MT. Shasta right now too.
So, enough water has fallen for the trees here. However, since the snowpack might completely melt by late may or June, everything on the Sacramento River south of her past Shasta Lake and Dam might have problems from July through October or November depending upon when the next rain cycle begins.
I think where there are reservoirs filled with water people might be okay there just won't be snow melt to fill the rivers in California after late may or June that much because this is the 2nd worst snow pack meltoff since the 1950s.
begin quote:
The US just had its warmest March ever
No comments:
Post a Comment
‹
›
Home
View web version
No comments:
Post a Comment