Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Saturday, July 11, 2026

Home prices across the U.S. hit an all-time high

gettyimages-134099845.jpg

Once again this contributes to increased homelessness across the country. People even with full time jobs not able to buy a home or to rent a home where they live. So, they live in their cars often and work full time or part time if they can. 

begin quote: 

Home prices across the U.S. hit an all-time high

  •  
 

intuitivefred888 at 11:00 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.