and friends were visiting from Mt. Shasta and I met someone new as well who said she was moving to Santa Barbara. A very special sunny day unlike today which felt more like winter somehow where the sun never came out at all through the clouds and it was only 61 degrees at the high point here on the Northern California coast. However, that being said I'm glad I'm not in 90 plus weather like many places in the country right now even though I had to turn on the heater when I got up this morning and close any open windows so that it felt warm enough in the house.
But, visiting with friends playing music in the area right now was a nice experience and I likely will see some or all of them later this week to during their tour of this area.
It was about 79 in Portland today which is a nice temperature too.
Santa Barbara was about 75 degrees which sounds nice about now too.
No comments:
Post a Comment