Sunday, August 23, 2026

By Becoming Kindness which is Compassion you become a friend to all living beings in the universe

Understanding first that you are NOT suffering alone here in the physical universe. Everyone is suffering in various ways. In understanding this you can help not only yourself but other beings. As you help yourself and all other beings you Create Friends and associations through this kind politeness which becomes the bulwark of Civilization here on Earth and throughout the Universe.

Being a Friend to all beings doesn't always mean you talk to everyone. It also means you have good intentions to them in all moments. In this way you avoid struggle and violence with them by becoming harmless in your intentions towards all beings. Through this compassionate way forward you become more and more enlightened every day of you life.

It all starts with Kindness to yourself and kindness to others. All true success in life and civilization itself comes from this kindness to yourself and others.

Follow your heart alone in this follow your passions through kindness and health and traveling around the world everywhere you go.

The world is waiting for you.

I can remember not fully understanding this and feeling like i had to end it all from 21 to 25 but then I discovered that I was a good father and husband and then I started businesses and then I was successful enough in my 30s to start traveling the world and I still travel the world today at 78 years old.

But, when I look back to around age 30 to 32 it was my first initiation into Tibetan Buddhism and all the developing of compassion for myself and all others that brought me to an amazing place that in some ways gets better every day of my life.

However, the key to all this I found was actually kindness to myself and all other beings in my intentions towards all beings.

This intending kindness to all beings changes everything around you and removes paranoia from your life.

Most paranoia is people actually being afraid of themselves not really a fear of others.

so, in some ways making peace and friends with yourself is the first key to enlightenment.

If you are not a friend to yourself first then how can you be a friend to others and how can they trust you if you don't first trust yourself? If you want friends in your life make yourself your own friend first by being kind to yourself then kindness to all other beings can naturally follow.

But, there are also people who need to be kind to others first because they have a hard time being kind to themselves. I was like this in some ways where I could be kind to others but I had a hard time being kind to myself in my early 20s but becoming a father and getting married helped me to move forward onto the Householder Yogi path which worked for me quite well for me and everyone around me in amazing ways.

 By God's Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment