Sunday, August 2, 2026

Developing Compassion helps humans become less harmful to the earth

 There are many ways to look at this of course but the primary thing is that people will be less scared of you and you will be less scared of yourself as a human being too.

So, how do people begin to develop Compassion and become less harmful to themselves and others?

Depending upon a person's mindset likely there are different ways.

For me, Compassion for myself and others came from almost dying as a child starting with whooping cough and almost dying then and a Concussion and night time seizures from 10 to 15 years of age.

I didn't want even my worst enemy to go through what I was experiencing. So, my kindness towards myself and others came from almost dying many many times.

Tibetan Buddhist Monks (who believe in reincarnation) develop compassion by meditating on all beings big and small who were once their mothers in one lifetime or another.

However, many people in the U.S. don't have that belief system. For example, I am a mystical Christian who has believed in reincarnation since before I was born but I don't really believe that humans and insects for example are in this same process. IN other words I think that humans mostly stay humans or angels through reincarnation. And that after a good life here on earth we. become angels for a while and then if we want to learn to have free will again we reincarnate to be God's messengers of Free Will by incarnating on Earth again.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment