Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

During the day the smoke blew another direction but about 6 or 7 pm it started blowing this way again so I closed all the windows

So far the fire isn't affecting life too much here where I live because the winds keep changing and so I guess the smoke is going all sorts of directions depending upon what time of day it is. So, my best bet is that it is mostly blowing inland which would take it away from where I live unless it blows northward up the coast.

If you haven't read the other articles here the Timber Fire in Big Sur has shut down Highway 1 but the humidity down where most people live likely will keep the fire up at 2000 or more feet in altitude in the Los Padres National Forest inland from Big Sur. So, it's not likely to burn into the coastal areas I'm thinking but fires are unpredictable completely especially where changing winds are involved.

begin quotes from articles and videos regarding the Timber Fire in Big Sur:

  
Search instead for timber fire in las padres national forest highway 1 closed today

Highway 1 closes in Big Sur as Timber Fire continues to ...


KSBW
https://www.ksbw.com › News
9 hours ago — CHP announced Tuesday that State Route 1 is closed on the north side at 47200 Highway 1, near Fernwood Resort, and on the south side at the ...
Top stories
Customize
KSBW
Highway 1 open in Big Sur despite earlier CHP closure report amid Timber Fire
1 day ago
KSBW
Highway 1 closes in Big Sur as Timber Fire continues to spread
9 hours ago
CAL FIRE (.gov)
Timber Fire
2 days ago
CBS News
Timber Fire in California's Big Sur grows; evacuations, park closures in effect
9 hours ago

More news

Timber Fire | CAL FIRE - CA.gov


CAL FIRE (.gov)
https://www.fire.ca.gov › incidents › timber-fire
3 days ago — The area is lawfully closed to public access. the Timber Fire along the Highway 1 corridor.
Videos
UPDATE: A portion of Highway 1 is closed in the Big Sur area ...
Facebook · NBC Bay Area
9 hours ago
Facebook · NBC Bay Area
4:53
Businesses in Big Sur are shutting down and evacuating as the ...
Facebook · KSBW TV Action News 8
1 day ago
Facebook · KSBW TV Action News 8
1:46
Big Sur businesses close as Timber Fire forces evacuations ...
YouTube · KSBW Action News 8
1 day ago
YouTube · KSBW Action News 8
2:34
Timber Fire spreads, triggers Big Sur evacuations, road closures
Salinas Californian
12 hours ago
Salinas Californian
0:43

View all


 

intuitivefred888 at 11:02 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.