Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Saturday, August 29, 2026

Esquimos means Skis in Spanish? Google Translate that has a link there likely might translate this page to English if you want too.

 

However I realized I'm not familiar with how to do this myself but you might be. I find the one on my webpage works easier so maybe I will try that and give another version of this in English that way. For some reason English is temporarily not at the Google Translate here at this site?
 
Open in Google Translate•
Feedback
AI Overview
esquimos
La traducción de esquimales (el pueblo indígena) en inglés es Eskimos o Eskimo, aunque hoy en día se prefiere usar términos específicos como Inuit o Yupik, ya que la palabra "Eskimo" puede considerarse anticuada u ofensiva en algunas regiones. 
Si te refieres a los esquimos (la bebida mexicana de leche espumosa con hielo y sabores), no tienen una traducción literal exacta en inglés, pero se les describe como frothy milk shake, frothy iced milk drink, o simplemente por su nombre si se explica la receta. 
¿Te referías al pueblo indígena o a la bebida tradicional de leche?
Cambridge Dictionary
Eskimo | traducir al español - Cambridge Dictionary
"Eskimo" en inglés se escribe "Eskimo" y se pronuncia /ˈes.kɪ.məʊ/ en Reino Unido y /ˈes.kə.moʊ/ en Estados Unidos. El plural es "
Wikipedia
Eskimo - Wikipedia
Eskimo (/ˈɛskɪmoʊ/) is a controversial umbrella term that refers to two closely related Indigenous peoples, namely Inuit (includin...
WordReference.com
Eskimo - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
Principal Translations. Inglés, Español. Eskimo n, dated (Inuit person) (persona), esquimal n común. Some people think that all Es...
intuitivefred888 at 5:41 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.