Monday, August 24, 2026

Eventually AI will operate inside a human body much like a pacemaker does only powered by ATP like neurons and muscles already

In some ways I don't entirely understand how all this works because I don't have enough medical training but I see this coming. If your device was small and miniature enough and could actually run on ATP like neurons and muscles then your food would also power your onboard AI computers for research as you walked around every where on earth or beyond. So, you wouldn't need any batteries because it would also be run on the food you eat and this could be bio-engineered or a micro micro computer with storage in your molars of Terrabytes of information at that time for use and research of various kinds. It could also be used as a translator in various ways between languages as well so you never would have a problem not speaking a local language anywhere on earth or beyond.

At the time I wrote this I understood Electricity more from being taught to wire houses and businesses as a child and young adult but I realized since our bodies are electrical that eventually we could have computer research devices in our bodies run by ATP which runs our cells and neurons and muscles all the time. If it was small enough it wouldn't take much power and this could be voice or activated in other ways and with a video display on our eyeglasses or Sun glasses too and could also be heard as well either through earbuds or other more advanced technology. 

I wrote about this in Memories and I think it is in part 9 of "memories" likely in the "memories part 8 and 9 link below.

begin quote from:  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment