Tuesday, August 25, 2026

February 19 · My page had 8 million views last month. I'm still surprised at what gets attention and what doesn't. (my sentiments exactly)

 begin quote from facebook post:

My page had 8 million views last month. I'm still surprised at what gets attention and what doesn't.
All reactions:
Stan Cronin, author
What gets attention is a mystery to me too. Some of mine get ten, fifty, a hundred or more. Just posted one that had over 14,000. Hum. Wild.😎🤔🤯
  • 26w
Sharon Walczewski Cooper
Your stories have a way of staying with me long after I finish reading, thank you for creating worlds that feel like home
  • 26w
Perennials For Utah
I have 25,000 followers, and it always is a guessing game.
  • 25w
Cathie Stickna
I am reading Christmas Stranger
  • 26w
Angelina Ferdinand
(I absolutely love what Sharon said.) It is interesting in the millennial or post millennial era what gets highlighted. Even just for one day I would love to walk in your shoes. Book after book is definitely God working in your life. 👏
  • 26w
Chris Egan
Richard, I think it’s time Beau gets his own account. Just saying.. he has lots of followers 🐾🐾🥰
  • 26w
Joan Parro
Chris Egan he is very cute.
  • 26w
Patricia Stover
I don't always see your posts right away. I don't know why. It always surprises me which of my posts get responses and which do not receive any.
  • 26w
Nikki Collett Billington
Watched The Locket last weekend on Tubi.
Still have the book.
  • 26w
Nancy Axon
Nikki Collett Billington The Locket is still my favorite!
  • 26w
Top fan
Jane Armour
It is interesting! I can get a notification that there’s a new post on your page and then when I go to it, I can’t find it. Curiouser and curiouser! 
  • 26w
Linda Giger
Jane Armour I’ve checked notifications and then I start scrolling the posts. A few hours later I check notifications again and then they are there. Some say they were posted the day before. Not sure why there’s lag time.
  • 26w
Juanita Barnett
I love your books. I'm reading Grace now again. Just finished If Only. After I finish Grace I'm going to read the Walk series again.
  • 26w

No comments:

Post a Comment