Friday, August 21, 2026

I often wonder how people turn out like Trump but then I think of my ex-wife who has another version of his problem

 Trump has Narcissistic Personality disorder. How do you get this?

You are so severely abused in more than one way that you are fucked up the rest of your life.

However, I've seen many rich kids with this syndrome where their parents never really treated them like People and instead treated them like things or maybe at best the way some dogs are treated. So, this is where Trump got to be like this with Narcissistic personality disorder. 

Since Hitler had this same Mental Illness caused by abuse "Was he also abused like Trump?"

Likely yes, However, then does the whole world have to suffer through leaders like this with no empathy for anyone because of extreme narcissism on a mentally ill level?

I guess that's what we are doing for now worldwide.

I think the parliamentary system which would have rid us of something like this in two weeks is likely where we should go next as a democracy. Being saddled with Anyone as Insane as this president (especially in a country like the U.S.) is going to wreak havoc in the whole world especially because of Tariffs now and ending USAID to other countries which all by itself is supposed to kill 14 million people worldwide by 2030.

If countries didn't hate the U.S. before they are certainly going to hate us now (or I suppose they could hate and try to assassinate Trump and his people instead like Iran is trying every day to do.

What is strange is that Iran is very open about it since Trump assassinated:

Qasem Soleimani

who was behind a lot of middle eastern and American Deaths over the years. So, Trump says: "Let's get rid of this guy. So we did.

but in some ways things like this sort of make Trump seem like he has a death wish too.

Have you ever met someone so macho that you kind of know they are going to die soon because others won't put up with them?

That's how I experience Trump. There is a state of Macho that I call "Terminal macho" like you see sometimes in Rock Climbers and Soldiers around the world or sometimes police are like this and also Drug Lords and Sometimes Drug Dealers too where they act like they want someone to kill them.

Well, Trump has always seemed someone like this to me too.

Especially, because I was once a Yosemite Valley Rock climber myself and liked to Hang Glide and fly gliders with tow planes into the air and ride across the deserts with sand rooster tails through deep sand dry washes a lot too on off road motorcycles. You really have to have good balance to do a deep sand sand rooster tail without crashing on an off road motorcycle in the deserts of California, Arizona or Nevada.

So, I also get the "Terminal Macho" thing. It's just that I started to grow out of then when I started to have kids so I could stay alive to raise them.

I don't think Trump ever grew out of that Terminal Macho place and not ever be free of that suicidal state of manhood in this way.

So, on this level I really feel sorry for Trump because I realize just how shitty in some ways his life was as a child. I think we all have met people who were severely tortured by their parents like he was.

And we wouldn't wish that on our worse enemies either.

So, I feel sorry that he is still "Terminal Macho" at 80 which is it's own brand of suffering in itself and also could easily result in a quick death at some point at the hands of an Assassin from Iran or maybe a drone or missile that isn't capable of being Jammed. So, there are so many ways that Trump is vulnerable now.

The problem is that the Secret Service can save him 1000 times but Iran or other crazies have only to be right about their plans once.

This is the problem with being Trump right now and likely always will be the rest of his life no matter how long or short it might be.

Because even though I don't like him to be our president in the end he is still our president and from what I see of him he might just die for his country in Office because of Iran or some other crazy from some other country.

I don't know what to do with the compassion I feel for Trump who is Crazy Wisdom in a really bad way with people dying all around him.

He is the complete opposite of Jesus and Buddha.

People mistake his crazy wisdom for Jesus or Buddha but they are wrong.

Trump is the potential end of human civilization here on earth this century.

It really doesn't matter if he is alive or not when this could happen because there are so many things now that he has set in motion that could extinct the human race from my present point of view 10 20 30 or even 50 years from now.

It's like the Butterfly effect in Time travel that they made a movie about. It's unfortunate but true. 

 

Qasem Soleimani was an Iranian military officer who served in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC). From 1998 until his assassination by the United ...
People also ask

 

No comments:

Post a Comment