Thursday, August 27, 2026

Is it theoretically possible to build a Terminator(1984) cyborg? I think the answer has to be yes.

 IN fact, many times I have wondered that some of the people I have been around vibed like they were already this. Not in the sense that they are killer robots but that they are metal robots with a flesh covering.

Why do I think that this could be done.

Well. One reason is that when my father was in High school in the 1930s a man who was a scientist found he could keep a chicken heart in nutrients alive and did so for 25 years without any real chicken present. Also, the Chicken McNuggets you eat are grown like this and never were really a chicken at all to begin with ever. I have eaten them too by the way. But, either way those things were never a real life chicken but grown in something like a large petri dish instead.

So, the jump to growing human types of flesh (or what appears to be that but might be instead grown on a pig or a mouse (they do grow human ears on mice by the way already to put on people who have lost them in accidents and have done this for 10 or 20 years already by the way. So, you see this little mouse growing a human ear on it's back and feel sort of sorry for it in this sense even though a human likely will benefit from this too.

So, what is the obstacle to making a flesh covered (even with hair) titanium robot filled with AI and radio controlled or just walking around under it's own power and processors?

There is no obstacle I can see to actually doing this except how expensive it would be to make the first ones. 

However, after you did this you could make thousands to millions of them and most people wouldn't know the difference except for someone like me that can sense the difference between flesh over metal beings and actually earth born humans. 

The advantage of making thousands or millions of them would be the cost per item would go down dramatically once you put them on an assembly line like a Model T Ford when mass production first began here in the U.S. with Henry Ford. 

So, there could literally be thousands of them appearing to be human beings right now and even as a human getting involved with one you might not be able to tell the difference either unless you were very instinctual and intuitive like I am.

Strange world we live in, Huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment