Thursday, August 27, 2026

Is UNUS True? I believe it to be true. Do I expect you to believe it too? Probably not.

 But, if you are a thinking intuitive person you can realize too that they only way we actually made it to now (2026) from Hiroshima and Nagasaki when people were as crazy as they were from the 1950s to around 1980 especially is by a secret time traveling organization eliminating from time all the nukes that went off destroying cities and countries and Nations and the whole planet into an asteroid belt because all these things have already happened more than once.

This is why so many of you have devastating memories of Dystopian times that you experienced personally before Time was altered (retroactively) by people and androids built to do this for us now and into the future.

So, I can tell you from my point of view UNUS is absolutely true. Do I expect you to believe this. NO. Because if you did without any evidence or being a precogntive intuitive like myself how could I respect you if you don't have extra senses developed like me where you know what is going on way more than most people do all the time.

Actually, a better way to say this is that there are millions of people or more like me they usually just don't talk about what they know because they don't want to be killed by anyone because of their knowledge.

We all live:

Only by God's Grace 

Here on earth and beyond.

begin quotes:

  

Another thing I want to say here is that this link shows you the kind of thing that happens when you don't have time Travelers from the Galaxy and Earth protecting us. So, here is one of the things that happens before they change time.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment