Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Sunday, August 9, 2026

Lama Wangdor from Rewalsar who was a Kagyu Tibetan Lama Came to Mt. Shasta in the 1980s and gave about 100 of us Dzogchen

 I had met Lama Wangdor in Rewalsar, India. His Kagyu Lamasery was watching over the melted footprints of Padmasambhava into the rock above lake Rewalsar then in 1986 when I went there early in the Year. I put my Size 14 Vasques Cascade Boot into one of the Padmasambhava footprints and it fit perfectly so I laughed and how amazing this was. So, the Monk who opened the door to the building surrounding these sacred footprints was amazed and so took me to see and meet Lama Wangdor who then gave my family and I tea which is a sign of a spiritual multi-life connection between the lama and you and your family I think (this is what I have been told by other lamas. So, within a year or two of 1986 Lama Wangdor Came to the U.S. and gave about 100 of us Dzogchen in Mt. Shasta which is one of the Supreme practices of Tibetan Buddhism.

begin quotes:

 
Dzogchen: The Non-Conceptual Path to Liberation ...
Dzogchen means "Great Perfection" in Tibetan. It is a high-level practice in Tibetan Buddhism (mostly the Nyingma school) and the Bön tradition. It teaches that your true nature is already pure, clear, and awake, and you only need to recognize this natural state instead of trying to create it. 
Core Concepts
  • Base: The primordial, unchanging state of the mind, which is empty, clear, and naturally compassionate.
  • Rigpa: Pure, non-dual awareness that knows itself and underlies all experience.
  • View, Practice, Conduct: The framework of Dzogchen, where you see the truth of the mind, meditate to rest in it, and act from that awareness in daily life
    .
     
Main Practices
  • Trekchö: "Cutting through" solid confusion and mental chatter to rest directly in naked awareness.
  • Tögal: "Crossing over" or "leap forward," an advanced practice using light and vision to dissolve ordinary reality into luminous awareness. 
If you'd like to explore further, let me know if you want to focus on:
  • The history and lineages of Dzogchen
  • Specific meditation instructions
  • Recommended books or teachers
  • Wikipedia
    Dzogchen - Wikipedia
    Base, Path, and Fruit. ... In Dzogchen, there are three central aspects: the Base, the Path and the Fruit. The Base represents the...
  •  
    Dzogchen Center
    Dzogchen Center
    We only have to awaken and recognize who we are and how we fit perfectly in this world. This is the teaching of the Innate Great P...
     
Show all

Dzogchen


Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Dzogchen
Dzogchen emerged during the first dissemination of Buddhism in Tibet, around the 7th to 9th centuries CE. While it is considered a Tibetan development by ...
Things to know

 

intuitivefred888 at 4:33 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.