Saturday, August 29, 2026

LIkely president Trump is taking Eliquis not Coumadin because that is what I take and what doctors recommend more now (discoloration in hands of Trump in photos)

I take Eliquis myselt and sometimes get discoloration where you get purple or blue spots from your blood that you can see on the skin of arms or hands a lot like that picture of Trump's hand that is almost purple or blue and discolored. So, the most likely drug he is taking is Eliquis. 
 
I don't take 2 a day I only take one at night. Why?
 
Because if I take one during the day it makes me too dizzy to exercise regularly or walk around so I only take one eliquis when I go to bed at night instead.
 
However, the most dangerous time for blood clots is usually at night when your body slows down anyway. So, without eliquis often someone older than 65 might die from a stroke or heart attack because of blood clots but these clots can also form and block blood flow in ANY organ or your arms or legs too and will make you scream in pain.
 
Like a friend of mine in his 80s when he passed away was life flighted from McCloud, California to Sacramento in a helicopter to save his life and his arm that he got a blood clot in so he was screaming from the pain as they flew him to a Sacramento Hospital that specializes in this kind of problem from Mt. Shasta
 
HOwever, since then he has passed away in his early 80s. He was a neighbor within a 1/2 mile from where I lived in the forest from 1980 to 1985 with my family then and we owned this land until we lived in hawaii on Maui until 1989 when it was sold.
 
For example, they couldn't operate on me for a case of Hernia caused Diverticulitis on January 4th because I was taking eliquis and would have bled to death on the operating table. So, they waited 3 or 4 days and by then I didn't need the operation because the operation would have killed me from bleeding out. 
 
So, if Trump is cut bad or shot he likely would bleed out pretty fast and die. So, with Eliquis in his body he likely couldn't survive being shot in his trunk or head anywhere but might still survive with tourniquets if he is hit in arms or legs.
 
So, this is something to think about as Citizens of the U.S. that our president's health is extremely fragile no matter what his lies say otherwise.
 
So, in this sense it is a lot like FDR the way he is behaving as president trying to keep secrets from the American public that jeapordizes us all. 
 
another problem taking Eliquis is if you fall down for any reason it could be fatal.
 
For example after my hernia operation my crocs (the holes on crocs) got caught in a small branch of Manzinita on the ground and I fell into rocks at Castle lake but my hernia operation was held in by a stretch band over a foot wide so I didn't blow my Hernia operation while it was healing luckily.
 
But I injured my right ribs really bad and was in pain every time I coughed (really bad pain) but luckily I could breathe okay without screaming like a lot of people experience from cracked or broken ribs.
 
However, it was torture every time I coughed. 
 
So, if Trump ever falls down it could be fatal for him too (even just slipping while entering or leaving air force one could easily kill him. or any time he climbs up or down the stairs anywhere too. 
 
begin quotes: 
AI overview
Eliquis Side Effects - Chhabra, Gibbs & Gustavis, P.A.
The most common side effect of Eliquis (apixaban) is bleeding, because the medication lowers the body's ability to form blood clots.
Common Side Effects
  • Easy bruising: Bruises may appear more easily or from minor bumps.
  • Minor bleeding: This includes frequent or longer nosebleeds, bleeding gums while brushing, or heavier menstrual periods.
  • Wound bleeding: Small cuts or scrapes may take longer than usual to stop bleeding.
  • Nausea: Mild stomach upset or nausea can happen occasionally.
Serious Side Effects and Warning Signs
  • Major internal bleeding: Signs include pink, red, or dark brown urine, red or black tarry stools, coughing up blood, or vomiting blood (which may look like coffee grounds).
  • Bleeding in the brain: Emergency symptoms include a sudden, severe headache, confusion, dizziness, vision changes, or one-sided weakness.
  • Spinal blood clots: Taking Eliquis with certain spinal procedures or pain medicines like NSAIDs can cause spinal hematomas, potentially leading to long-term or permanent paralysis.
  • Increased clot risk if stopped: Stopping this medication suddenly raises your risk of having a stroke or dangerous blood clots. Do not stop taking it without talking to your prescriber.
If you'd like, let me know:
  • Are you experiencing any specific bleeding or symptoms right now?
  • Are you taking other medications like aspirin or NSAIDs?
I can help you prepare questions to ask your healthcare provider or outline when to seek urgent care.
  • Eliquis
    Possible Side Effects of Rx ELIQUIS® (apixaban) for AFib | Safety Info
    ELIQUIS can cause bleeding, which can be serious, and may lead to death. This is because ELIQUIS is a blood thinner medicine that ...
  • Eliquis
    Rx ELIQUIS® (apixaban) Home Page | Safety Info
    Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088. * ELIQUIS may cause serious side effects, including increased risk of blood cl...
  • ubiehealth.com
    Eliquis Side Effects? Why Your Body Reacts: Urgent Next Steps | Ubie Doctor's Note
    Eliquis Side Effects? Why Your Body Is Reacting + Medically Approved Next Steps. ... Eliquis (apixaban) side effects are primarily...
Show all
This is for informational purposes only. For medical advice or diagnosis, consult a professional. AI responses may include mistakes. Learn more

 

No comments:

Post a Comment