The top ten articles to the left of the page are "All Time most read articles" so some of these articles might have thousands or even millions of visits over the years.
When I give you "Most read articles of the last 7 days as of (any date) that is obviously the most read articles in the last 7 days.
The ones at the top tend to stay the same a lot mostly because when people see these they click on the ones they want to so they get a lot of traffic over that month.
However, everything is always changing regarding what goes viral for a day or week or year or years over time too.
I never ceased to be surprised what people want to read the most. I was most surprised around 2009 or 2010 when I first started looking at the Statistics page of what was being read.
After that, I realized since my interests are very diverse I could share things that both you and I might be interested in reading so this is what I have done ever since.
Since August first almost 10 million visits to this site or 9,552,892 visits so far and the month isn't over yet!
So, Thanks everyone around the world for visiting my site and remember I have Google Translate installed her that give a minimum of about 60 different languages it can be translated into.
However, if you do this many things won't translate to other languages but I think you will enjoy what you are able to get about 70% to 90% of the time through these Google Translations.
Have a Great Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment