Sunday, August 30, 2026

Our Soul Species builds Galaxies and our relatives have built all the galaxies in the Physical Universe

 This is what the Galactic Sentience who presently runs this galaxy told me when I visited there Soul Traveling in 1970. Though I soul traveled there one night when I woke up in the morning I had been gone a year in my experiences. So, I realized how different time moves different places in the Galaxy at that point.

I suppose other people could do what I did especially the Ancient Greeks to come up with the Greek Pantheon of dieties which evolved into the Norse Pantheon eventually too. But, the way the Gods are described fits a lot what I experienced soul traveling to the core of our galaxy too.

So, maybe near the Black Hole in the Center of our Galaxy is Mt. Olympus? which the Olympic Games are named after?

This appears to be the case from my personal experiences Soul Traveling.

So, our Soul Species can also live in human bodies here on earth and they do.

Once you realize this is what is actually going on you tend to view the world and it's people a lot differently and you see them all as your relatives and friends that you have known for billions of years already.

By God's Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment