Monday, August 17, 2026

The Amazing Quality of Being Expansive in your Consciousness

 I was talking to someone about this today because they were talking about their  boundaries in life.

I realized through this conversation how EXPANSIVE my parents spiritual point of view is and was.

I was born into a religion that my parents saw as sort of like this:

I DESERVE to be RICH

I DESERVE to become like JESUS (Not in competition with Jesus but to move in that direction of expanding in Consciousness)

I DESERVE to be like ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

I DESERVE TO BE LIKE SAINT GERMAIN

So, as a child this is what I was taught.

I had wondered about all of this today and this is what I realized.

One of the reasons why I can share things the way that I do is that I know the whole universe (which is a part of God's Mind) Protects me all the time in ways that would be unbelievable to most people on earth.

So, what I'm advocating here is that you also learn to encompass the part of God's mind that is the entire physical universe and be ONE WITH GOD THERE in the past, present and future everywhere.

BECAUSE THIS STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS IS ATTAINABLE

AND BECAUSE IN THIS STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS FEAR OF DEATH TENDS TO LEAVE.

BY GOD'S GRACE 

No comments:

Post a Comment