Sunday, August 23, 2026

The Basis of Civilization is Compassion

 We all help each other survive and prosper in life. If we don't then Civilization ends.

I worry a lot about civilization ending this century because of the dissolution of Civilization I see around me.

There might be no perfect formula ongoing other than Compassion for oneself and all other beings.

But, then what about people severely mentally or physically damaged in life. What happens to them?

I don't really have a good answer for this.

But, I do know this. You and I have to live the rest of our lives with whatever we do.

You can't go around harming or killing people without those people coming back as ghosts and harming you. It isn't possible.

Even with spiders and bugs I try to not kill them. Everything is alive and if you don't treat it right (even a piece of wood or metal it will find a way to take revenge upon you.

So, kindness in this sense is universal.

as a precognitive intuitive I know everything in the universe is alive whether we want it to be or not.

Everything and every living being around us watches us to see if we are kind to it or not. Everything is alive so be kind to everything and everyone and every being.

This is the key to full enlightenment Always.

By God's Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment