That I was already everywhere in all time and space.
How is this possible?
Because the universe is literally the Mind of God
and we are all ideas in the mind of God
So, because of this since we live in the mind of God we are with God everywhere in all time and space already and really don't need to go anywhere to be with God
I suppose some people might have trouble with concept of God
So, I guess you could say the Great Creative Principle of all life in the universe
You and I are already there we just have to accept it.
It's sort of like waking up in the morning
IF you don't open your eyes you cannot see the Sun can you
Likewise if you don't open your spiritual eyes you cannot see you are everywhere with God
Or the Great Creative Principle of all life in the universe
We all live in the Mind of God
No comments:
Post a Comment