Saturday, August 15, 2026

when the Archangels saved my life from Whooping cough when I was 2 years old I wanted to go with them

So, I asked my mother how I could be with the Angels and she said I could do this by Soul Traveling with the Angels. So, as a child of 3 to 5 years old I prayed that I could soul travel with the Angels. So, how this worked out is that often I would have wings in my dreams and I could fly. Sometimes I would fly long distances and sometimes I would jump with wings on from mountain to mountain at times.

However, it is also true that I might dream (especially between 8 and 10 years old) of falling through monkeybars forever and being chased by Lions and stuff like this too. So, it wasn't always hunky dory growing up.

It was always a mixture of heaven and terror like for most children. But, it did seem to be one or the other ongoing until I was 12 or 15 years old, especially because of the concussion and night time seizures from age 10 to 15 at night. So, going to sleep wasn't always a good experience especially when I had a test in school the next day especially between 9 and 12 years old. However, I did get really good grades between 9 and 12 too.

One of my teachers MRS. Krell recognized my writing ability when I was 9. However, when she read what I wrote in class I was embarrassed because I was very shy at that age and didn't talk a lot and a little girl next to me realized I was turning red with embarrassment so when the teacher said: "Who do you think wrote this?" and she said "I think it's Fred because he is turning red."

But,the important thing I think is that being recognized young as a good writer helped me ever after in my life even though it completely embarrassed me at the time when I was 9 years old in 4th grade.

So, in the long run meeting the Archangels and wanting to travel with them at 2 set the tone for my whole life ever after. I still see Archangel Michael regularly but my clear site of innocence  at age 2 slowly fades for most people through time. So, mostly now when I see Archangel Michael it is to warn me about surviving some event in my life so I stay alive and help mankind here on earth ongoing.

I'm not sure how long the Angels or God want me to live but it might be a really long time according to Saint Germain.

By God's Grace 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment