Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

When did Martin Luther live?

 begin quotes:
 
Martin Luther lived from November 10, 1483, to February 18, 1546. He was a German monk and priest who started the Protestant Reformation. 
Key Dates in His Life
  • November 10, 1483: Born in Eisleben, Germany.
  • July 17, 1505: Entered a monastery after a storm.
  • October 31, 1517: Shared his 95 ideas against church rules.
  • January 1521: Kicked out of the Catholic Church.
  • February 18, 1546: Died in his hometown of Eisleben. 
If you would like, I can share more about:
  • His 95 Theses
  • How he translated the Bible
  • His family life
  • BBC
    BBC - History - Historic Figures: Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    Martin Luther (1483-1546) was a German theologian whose writings inspired the Protestant Reformation. Luther's influence spread ac...
Show all

Martin Luther


Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Martin_Luther
Martin Luther was born on 10 November 1483 to Hans Luder (or Ludher, later Luther) and his wife Margarethe (née Lindemann) in Eisleben ; In 1484 his family moved ...

 

intuitivefred888 at 11:51 AM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.