You might think the human race is completely doomed because of your ecological and other studies. But, that's not really true.
It's sort of like me growing up in Los Angeles in the 1950s and the smog was so bad from leaded gasoline without Catalytic Converters yet everyone thought they were going to die from the smog.
There is a funny scene about this in a movie of that period called "The Nice Guys(2016) because there were people demonstrating against the smog killing everyone then too.
Then in the 1950s I was told I would die fighting in a Nuclear war and watch the whole human race die too.
That never happened either.
The best way I can say this is: "THE FUTURE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT"
It is NOT my experience that we are all victims that are going to die because that is the recipe only for human extinction.
Almost any outcome is possible here on earth and it is up to all of us to create one we actually want to live in.
I would say it this way:
AI will technologically solve Global Warming.
But, then will humans survive AI?
I think that is the real question we must all face about now.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment