Tuesday, September 1, 2026

11,878,490 visits to this site in the month of August 2026

This has to be some kind of record for this site to get almost 12 million visits in one month. Though when I speak to God often God Says: "You are the FUTURE!" which I don't fully understand when this is said to me.

However, Saint Germain did come and Say to me this in the 1970s which is:

"if you live to be 100 you will see 500

If you live to be 500 you will see 1000

If you live to be 1000 you will see 5000

If you live to be 5000 you will see 10,000

So, I guess if I actually lived that long in reality I could be in some ways a harbinger of the future.

However, from my present point of view at age 78 I see this as becoming true for many of the human race at this point in world history too.

So, from my present point of view "We are all the Future of Earth"

By God's Grace 

The biggest shift would be psychological in how you perceive reality. Like for example, the ability to live

after retirement both financially and psychologically. However, from my present point of view I find that people who continue to work part time (20 hours a week or so) are the ones who live the longest.

One of the worst things is to let everyone do everything for you because people often become dysfunctional as they get older if they don't have enough to do for themselves.

Another problem I observe regularly is people becoming alcoholic or drug dependent in various ways after retirement and this ends their lives sooner too.

So, like I said before the first difference in longevity is how you think about things.

If you are addicted to work like a drug if you try to retire it could be fatal.

If you are so attached to your working role in life that you cannot adapt to anything else then you are gone. 

This happened to my father and so he was gone within 4 or 5 years after retiring. So, even though he could have kept alive when he didn't properly address his prostate cancer it killed him within about 5 years.

However, one must view all this as a choice too.

So, living a long time is sort of like playing Jenga which is the stick game in some ways where you have to keep making good decisions for the game of life to continue for you.

Sometimes in life there are only 1 or 2 decisions that you make that literally save your life and catapult you into the future into a life you want to continue.

For example, meeting my present wife in 1994 in December changed my life a lot for the better and I wouldn't still be alive likely without her in my life.

So, keep making good decisions in your lives and you might live to be 100, 500, 1000 or beyond too.

Also, we decide every day whether we live through that day as well. However, you have to be conscious about doing this for it to happen I think.

So, Anyway, thanks for visiting my site all these years since my first blog in June of 1999.

Have a Great Day! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment