Saturday, September 26, 2026

60 years ago in May of 1966 I graduated High School in Santa Fe, New Mexico

I think it's a miracle that ANYONE can actually say this at all given how hard life can be here on earth.

However, I think my life since I was about 50 has been the happiest. They say that the  Physically happiest time in a person's life is around age 32 and that might be true. But, for me, the happiest time in my life has been since I married my present wife in 1995.

So, I consider myself incredibly lucky to still be alive at 78 especially when I almost died in 1998 and 1999. But, by the Grace of God I'm still alive here in 2026 which is amazing to me every single day here at age 78.

My wife's father lived until he was 90 years old. Her STep father lived to 98. My mother and grandmother and my mother's two sisters all lived to be 90 also. My great Grandmother lived to be 105 in Kansas on a farm there. My Great Grandfather (her husband) lived from the 1840s to the 1940s so likely he came close to 100 or beyond himself. He was a Captain for the Kansas Northern Army in the Civil War and after the war he began buying herbal remedies from local medicine men in tribes there. Then he eventually started his own drugstore this way and ran it until 1925 when he sold it and retired in Kansas then.

So, there is a lot of longevity and survivability in my family on all sides because of all of this.

By God's Grace

So, will you and I see 100. It's quite possible especially because of Medical AI Breakthroughs every day now.

By God's Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment