Wednesday, September 23, 2026

At age 15 in the Saint Germain Foundation:

I had had a concussion at age 9 and Seizures at night from 10 to 15 years of age which is often called "Childhood Epilepsy" or Blunt Trauma Epilepsy which is the only kind of Epilepsy you can outgrow by age 15 or 16 which is caused by a concussion as a child when your cranium grows to release the pressure on your brain.

I didn't fully understand what had happened to me until my Son got a Degree in Nursing from one of the California state universities in 2010. He got a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing.

Before this a lot of this was a mystery in my life as to what had actually happened to me growing up.

But, it should be said I grew up in the 1950s when not a lot was known about concussions then so the doctor thought I was anemic and gave me B-12 shots in the posterior and that's all in the 1950s to give you an idea of how little they knew about something like this in actuality.

So, At age 15 I was tired of almost dying periodically from Seizures and one day I asked God to come into my body and live with me in my Body. And God did this and my physical appearance changed a lot over the next couple of months and girls started falling in love with me. I knew they were falling in love with God in my body with me and not necessarily me so it took me some time to figure out what all this was about and I accepted and God had fused with me in my body and then I was okay more with all of this.

So, before I invoked God to come live in my body with me and he actually did and still is here with me in my body, I started going to my parents church more and I bought a Violet Flame in Action and a chart of the "I AM" in action too for my bedroom and even painted my bedroom a Lavender color to help me visualize better the violet flame as I went to sleep at night and of course I was 15 then.

So, this is when my spiritual path really got off the ground and I decided that the goal of this lifetime was to become completely enlightened. In the "IAM" we were called "Ascended Master YOUTH" So I had been called this in Sunday school Back as far as age 6 by the way by the people in my church in Los Angeles which was in some ways a good thing for me to have all this positive reinforcement with the world being as it is.

I was also trained from childhood to be an "I AM" minister like my parents. However, this isn't a formal thing but never the less I was trained to go up on the podium or altar and run the service whatever it was especially the youth Group services on Friday Nights at our church at 1320 South Hope STreet in Los Angeles which I hear is still here in 2026 today.

When my parents gave up being in charge of the Sanctuary in 1960 when I was 12 they put in charge a lady named Stella Becker who ran this church until she was over 100 years old I heard which is amazing in itself.

By God's Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment