Sunday, September 27, 2026

By Writing about what you are concerned about in life and publishing it you help everyone survive better

This is not about politics at all. It is about human survival here on earth.

People who don't think AI is dangerous are fools.

However, like I have said before I compare AI a lot to planes (the invention and use of them in every way).

It's like this:
 

When the Wright brothers had the first motorized Flight in 1903 people were surprised and Aghast to see heavier than air flight. However, all birds are heavier than air too and yet they fly also, and always have.

However, passenger Jets likely were not necessarily foreseen by the Wright Brothers (I'm not sure about all this).

But, this is what happened. Look at the sky today and most places on some days you are either going to see jet trails or the actual jets themselves streaking across the skies.

However, then there is the Fire bombing of Dresden where most people in that town burned up. during world war II. There is the Fire bombing of Tokyo where many or most people burned up too.

Then there is Hiroshima and Nagasaki which likely couldn't have happened without planes doing this also.

So, on the one hand you have passenger jets flying all over the planet.

Then on the other hand you have Hiroshima and Nagasaki too and nuking the Bikini Atoll in 1954.

So, both of these things have happened from Airplanes.

So, from my point of view I'm waiting for the first 1 million people to die from AI in one moment or hour or week or month. Why?

Because when this happens hopefully people will start making laws worldwide that can be enforced to make us more safe from AI before it kills everyone on earth one way or another.

So, just like planes could destroy all life on earth so could AI too.

And just like jet passenger planes allow us now to travel all over the world in almost no time at all. (For example, I just flew back about a week and a half ago from Portland Oregon Visiting my son there and it only too 1 hour and 20 minutes to get to San Jose from Portland. Whereas if I tried to drive it at 78 it would have taken me 2 to 3 days just to make it all the way there driving if I had to drive it.

So, 1 1/2 hours by plane or 2 to 3 days to get there safely if I had to drive it all myself.

Which would you choose?

The same with AI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment